Yogi Tea is definitely not an emerging brand, but it certainly is an ethical one.
For more than 40 years, the business has produced delicious herb and spice teas that are based on unique Ayurvedic tea recipes with roots in the 3,000-year-old Indian philosophy.
They believe that those who live mindfully discover something great in small things and living in balance can do a lot of good for everyone. We couldn't agree more, balance and moderation are key to success and happiness. We categorically couldn't go a day without a good cuppa!
The story began with an aromatic spice tea. This tea – today known as Yogi Tea Classic – laid the foundation for the unique variety of delicious Ayurvedic herb and spice tea blends that serve both mind and body.
Maybe you are not an avid practicer of yoga, but we urge you to at least try a cup of Yogi Tea and see where you end up.
Not only is this brand 100% organic, they have some seriously good ethical credentials.
- 100% CO2-neutral shipping of raw ingredients
- Support programmes for partners in growing regions
- Planning of annual programmes providing direct support for growers
- Self-help projects for community development
- Only FSC®-certified paper
- Chlorine free, no mineral oils and recyclable
- Fully compostable teabags – biodegradable and naturally free from plastic and genetically modified materials
Read more about this brilliant businesses and all they do for people, animals and our world at Yogi Tea